Tyler John Therriault, Esquire, is an associate at Donaghue & Labrum, LLP. Upon graduating from Dickinson College, Tyler worked at one of Washington, D.C.’s most prominent advertising firms before deciding to leave the marketing world to become an attorney. While attending Rutgers School of Law in Camden, New Jersey, Tyler served as a law clerk to President Judge Joseph P. Cronin, Jr. of the Delaware County Court of Common Pleas and later as a law clerk at Donaghue & Labrum, LLP. An aggressive advocate for his clients, Tyler concentrates his practice in Personal Injury, Car Accidents, Slip and Fall Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect and Products Liability.
In 2014 and 2016, Tyler was recognized by his attorney peers in Main Line Today magazine as a “Top Lawyer” in the field of Personal Injury litigation.
In 2015, Tyler was recognized as one of the Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 by the American Society of Legal Advocates. In 2016, Tyler was recognized by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as one of the Top 10 Under 40 in Eastern Pennsylvania.
In 2016, Tyler was recognized as one of the Top 40 under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers. Inclusion in the Top 40 under 40 is by invitation only and is based on an attorney’s reputation, his ratings, and his rankings, as well as his achievements, settlements and verdicts.
Tyler is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, one of the most prestigious groups of top trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of U.S. Lawyers are members.
Tyler lives in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania with his wife and two young daughters. In his free time he enjoys fishing, golfing, cooking, reading and spending time with his family.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Products Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Work Place Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey
- Juris Doctor
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- B.A. Political Science & History
- Honors: Raven’s Claw Society
- Rated Superb – 10.0 by AVVO
- Top 40 under 40 – The National Trial Lawyers
- “Top Lawyer Personal Injury” – Main Line Today Magazine 2016
- Top 10 under 40 – National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 40 under 40 – American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA)
- “Best Lawyer – Personal Injury” – Delaware County Times 2015, 2016
- “Top Lawyer – Personal Injury” – Main Line Today Magazine 2014
- “Awesome Attorney – Medical Malpractice” – Suburban Life Magazine 2015, 2016
- “Awesome Attorney” – Suburban Life Magazine 2014
- “Awesome Attorney – Medical Malpractice” – Suburban Life Magazine 2013
- “Awesome Attorney” – Personal Injury” – Suburban Life Magazine 2012
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Life Member
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Delaware County Trial Lawyers Association
- Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers